Hevea Classic Star & Moon ORTHODONTIC 0-3 Months
The iconic Hevea pacifier is a fantastic sustainable option and a great alternative to a traditional silicone/petroleum-based dummy as, due to its natural rubber composition, it puts no unnecessary pressure on our planet. Hevea pacifiers are completely plastic-free, pull-tested to the highest safety standards, and made without phthalates or heavy metals.
Hevea pacifiers are considerately designed to be soft and gentle on your baby’s face and have brand unique ventilation holes. The solid and ergonomically butterfly shape is thoughtfully designed to give your baby space for their nose and chin. Each pacifier has a silky-smooth touch and is gentle on baby’s face and teeth but is still resistant to chewing and biting.
These pacifiers are easy to clean in hot water and highly hygienic due to their seamless designs. Safe by nature, beautiful by design. Always non-toxic, BPA free and phthalate free.
Hevea Classic pacifiers come in 3 different teat shapes:
- SYMMETRICAL - The symmetrical teat shape is similar to the shape of the female breast and is therefore recommended for breastfed babies.
- ROUND - The round shape is similar to the shape of most other bottle nipples. This shape is good for babies that are used to drinking from a bottle.
- ORTHODONTIC - Orthodontic pacifiers are designed to prevent tooth misalignment and orthodontic issues later in life, as baby teeth come in and eventually give way to adult teeth. The orthodontic pacifier has a flattened bottom and rounded top. It is gentle on teeth and gums, making it perfect for sensitive gums and little growing teeth.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm
Once this natural rubber pacifier has reached the end of its lifespan, it can be easily composted and returned lovingly back to the earth!
Good for baby and good for the planet!
All Hevea pacifiers are tested and meet EU standard EN1400, US CPSIA regulations and Australian regulation AS 2432-1991
It is recommended that, subject to individual usage, a pacifier is replaced every 6-8 weeks. This is a general recommendation for all types of pacifiers for reasons of safety and hygiene