Jack N Jill Stage 2 Silicone Toothbrush (Baby 1 To 4 Years)
- Soft silicone bristles
- Gentle on tiny teeth and sensitive gums
- 100% Medical/Food Grade Silicone
- BPA & PVC Free
- Safety Shield Included
A brilliant 'first toothbrush' which is easy to use, gentle on tiny teeth and sensitive gums with a safety shield included to prevent choking.
Kids can start to learn to handle a toothbrush on their own (under supervision of course) as they will no doubt start to pull the toothbrush out of your hands as they become adventurous! Suitable for use with Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste and ideal for babies/children before side/rear teeth have come through. Suitable for approx. 12 - 24 months.
- Before use, attach safety shield to toothbrush. Pass the toothbrush head through the centre hole on shield (you'll need to stretch it). The shield rests just below the bristles.
- Wash your hands, rinse toothbrush thoroughly before and after each use, especially the bristles. Periodically, sterilize in boiling water.
- Apply a small amount of Jack N' Jill Natural Toothpaste to bristles and brush teeth with a gentle, circular motion.